As we continue to face the realities of living through a pandemic and moving into a new school year, we know that this can be a challenging time for parents and caregivers supporting children and youth through new routines and uncertainties.
In response, the Hamilton-Wentworth Catholic District School Board has partnered with the HWDSB and Hamilton Family Health Team to offer a 90-minute webinar and a 6-week parent/caregiver group that looks at emotion coaching as a strategy to calm the brain and improve relationships.Learning in Webinars
• Introduction to Emotion Coaching and how it can improve relationships with your child/youth
• Understanding the role of emotions
• Linking Emotion Coaching to neuroscience
• Reviewing Emotion Coaching approaches
Learn how emotion coaching can benefit you.Register for one of the following 90-minute webinars: October 5, 2022
– 9:30-11:00amNovember 24, 2022
– 6:30-8:00pmDecember 13, 2022
To register for the 6-week parent/caregiver group, please call the Hamilton Family Health Team, Mental Health Groups line at 905-667-4852.